- Horny Woman Calls 911 And Asks Officer For Sex
- Puppy Infested With Hundreds Of Ticks
- Helly Kitty Contact Lenses
- Man Sues His Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Baby
- Tattoo Artist Faces Lawsuit For Tattooing Shit On His Cheating Girlfriend’s Back
- Naked Haunted House
- Animal Cruelty: Live Animals For Sale As Key Chains In China
- Buy A Wife From Vietnam
- Bear Sleeping Bag
- Hair Dryer Revolver
Category Archives: Health & Medical
After only 20 seconds, complete strangers can pick up on a person’s trustworthy genes through their behavior, shows a new study. A single genetic change makes a person more compassionate and kind to others.
The World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) published a detailed review of over 7,000 clinical studies, examining the link between diet and cancer. Its conclusion is rocking the world of health and nutrition: Processed meats are too dangerous for human consumption. Consumers should stop buying and eating all processed meat products for the rest of their lives.
Processed meats include bacon, sausage, hot dogs, sandwich meat, packaged ham, pepperoni, salami and virtually all red meat used in frozen prepared meals. They are usually manufactured with a carcinogenic ingredient known as sodium nitrite. This is used as a color fixer by meat companies to turn packaged meats a bright red color so they look fresh. Unfortunately, sodium nitrite also results in the formation of cancer-causing nitrosamines in the human body. And this leads to a sharp increase in cancer risk for those who eat them.